Lynn O’Dowd is a funny and engaging motivational speaker, entertainer, and professional keynote performer. She injects fun, humor and musical entertainment into conferences and events while delivering a high level of content that inspires audiences to risk new levels of passion, performance and courage.
In this refreshingly-different and audience-favorite keynote experience, Lynn combines the transformational power of heart-opening music, live guitar-playing and soul-stirring singing with engaging story-telling, personal inspiration, and an unforgettable finale (where she unleashes her “Inner Superstar” and transforms into Lady Gaga right before your eyes!).
Historically Lynn has been booked as the keynote/entertainment to inspire, motivate and lift the energy for the corporate and association markets. Lately, she’s been getting requests from event planners who want something special and different for their attendees to have fun yet take away a great message after being cooped up on zoom for the last couple years.
Lynn is typically booked as the main event or the closing keynote/entertainment to end the event/conference on a high note, and leave the audience motivated to set and achieve “Outrageous Goals™”. She ends in a Lady Gaga costume with everyone dancing and singing so it’s a great send off or energized closing to a day filled with interesting content (her keynote pulls it all together). Plus, everyone can take pictures with “Lady Gaga” at the end of the event!
Take advantage of her highly-entertaining and inspiring keynote performance to:
* Inject fun, humor and musical entertainment into your conference or meeting while delivering a high level of content.
* Inspire your audience to overcome fear, step outside of their comfort zone, and perform at levels they never thought possible.
* Re-energize your team members, so that they leave your event ready to go after their biggest goals and achieve extraordinary success for themselves and your organization.
* Help women feel ready and motivated to play a bigger game, and take on greater leadership roles.
* Elevate the energy of the room at the opening or closing of your event.
* Leave your audience singing, laughing and buzzing long after your event is over.